Happy New Year, Everyone!
This is the time of year where everyone loves lists, so I have put together a list of the most popular things clients tell me while we are working together to get them organized.
5) "What the heck is this?" - I hear this all the time. When digging into those paper piles, or reaching far back in those closets and drawers, we find all kinds of forgotten items. This often leads to...
4) "That's where this is!" - I love it when a client rediscovers a buried treasure, like a special photo, book, or note. But more often, I hear...
3) "Why did I ever keep this?" - Sometimes, we need to hold onto items for some time before we are willing to part with them. Working with a professional organizer provides a sounding board to think a bit more deeply about what items are meaningful and should be kept, and what can go without guilt.
2) "Holy cow - MONEY!" - Sometimes it's loose change, sometimes a bill or two tucked into a pocket. Often it's a forgotten gift card. Every once in a while, it's a large uncashed check. Almost every client I have worked with finds money at some point in our time together. That's always fun!
1) "I wish I hadn't waited so long!" - Getting organized is very rewarding (not just because of the found money). It brings clarity, a sense of calm, and decreases stress levels. Not to mention a more efficient and inviting space that is so much nicer to come home to!
If you have been putting off getting organized - make a fresh start for 2015 and start now! Click here to learn how I can help you!
© Organizing Magic, LLC - 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Don't miss a word! Sign up for our organizing e-newsletter today!
You'll get our free report: The Magic 8 Ball of Organizing Tips as our thanks.